Monday, September 09, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Goodwill with the hubby Edition!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Ashley of 
Rasberry Glow
kimono collage text
Kimono: TJMAX
Ashley!! FIRST of all WELCOME to Thrifters Anonymous...You are a girl after my heart...love for TJ MAX.Marshalls...pleather pants...and KIMONO's!!! I have one I love from Savers that I thrifted two years ago....and you just reminded me I have it! Will be busting it ou to start wearing for Fall!!!! You look super sexy in boht outfits and I am loving the flowers on it!!! Thank you I hope to see more of your thrifty finds!!!If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you cancheck it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog


Soooo this weekend has been NUTS...Nuts I tell ya....I will share more later this week...but on Sunday morning I ate breakfast with the hubby..and then...well then I convinced my hubby to go to Goodwill...we had gone to Town Square here in Vegas where he went to over 10 shops to try on jeans...all of which he was not happy with ....I found a cute top and pleather pants at H&M....so excited...anyway Sunday I convinced him to walk over to the Goodwill....he agreed....!!!

I snapped some shots of fun things I saw...I was there on a mission for an upcoming photo shoot I was going to be styling as well as modeling in...anyway look at this dress? So fun right...

 and well then there is this dress...haha
haha Bullocks? Oh my! haha
 Cute mint top...
 and VOILA! LEVIS....Never been worn...perfect fit... $5.....I love it when my husband finds stuff...
 this was kinda cute...from the Gap...I didn't need it though....
 Then I found this Kaftan....I was in love...I wanted to turn it into something....
 But then I realized I don't even have time to wash my hair..so I passed..I will find something similar soon I am sure...I am getting better at letting things go...haha
 and then this happened...

 I found a whitepencil skirt for the high holy days...love it...
This is a piece for the photo shoot...one of those cage bralettes $3
 Tea anyone...ugh this was PERFECT for the shoot...anyway more to come on that... haha

Love this jacket! 100% silk Nordstrom! LOVE!

I plan on cutting these into cute workout tanks!


Did you guys go thrifting?

Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

4 comments

  1. Hi Shana, Thanks for hosting! Oh fun that you got hubby in on the act.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kaftan was classic Shana. Please do did out your kimono - I've just thrifted one and can't wait to see how you style yours! Thanks for hosting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five bucks for new Levis!!!! Thrift shopping is unmatchable for entertainment value, monetary value, all sorts of values!! Well done. Looks like a very successful trip. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vintage beaded dress is AMAZING!!!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig